Friday, September 4, 2009

My Life As Literature

This one has been appearing all over the blogosphere so I thought I'd chime in(as I have nothing better to do right now). The idea is to answer the question only with the books you have read so far this year.

Describe Yourself: A Feast for Crows

How do you feel: The Burning Man

Describe where you currently live: The Graveyard Book

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Ysabel

Your favorite form of transportation: Old Man's War

Your best friend is: The Silent Blade

You and your friends are: The Black Company

What’s the weather like: Mistborn

Favorite time of day: Passage to Dawn

If your life was a: Well of Ascension

What is life to you: Last Argument of Kings

Your fear: Batman: Arkham Asylum

What is the best advice you have to give: The Lie that Tells a Truth

Thought for the Day: Shadows Linger

How I would like to die: Before they are Hanged

My soul’s present condition: The Blade Itself

No comments:

Post a Comment